Custom Quartz Products In Red Deer, Alberta
Quartz is an engineered stone. It is manufactured from crushed quartz that is mixed with pigment for coloration and resin as a binder.
Quartz is quickly gaining popularity and it’s easy to see why! Because quartz countertops are manufactured, the color and pattern possibilities are limitless. Quartz is one of the hardest materials in the world, making it stain, scratch and semi-heat resistant and virtually maintenance free.
Visit Our Showroom For Onsite Quartz Selection
Or Check Out Colors From Our Suppliers
STONE EDGE PROFILES FOR THOSE FINISHING TOUCHES
We offer many different edges to finish your counter-top. Let us know which edge would best suit your needs.
QUARTZ CARE & USE
Congratulations on the purchase of your Quartz counter tops! Quartz is a beautiful, durable, and resilient countertop surface that will provide you with many years of trouble-free performance. Maintaining your Quartz countertop is easy.
- For every day cleaning use a soft sponge or dish cloth with warm soapy water, (use just a drop of mild detergent).
- For stubborn or greasy clean-ups use a gentle liquid cleaner like Simple Green or ordinary dish washing soap.
- Never use abrasive cleaning pads as these may dull the surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents such as Comet and Ajax.
- Though most common household cleaners have no effect, never allow your counter tops to come in contact with drain cleaners, paint strippers, or products containing Hydrofluoric acid, Methylene chloride, Trichloroethylene or any product with a very high or very low PH. These types of chemicals may etch or discolor the surface. If they do come in contact with your countertop, blot don’t rub and dilute with water to remove as soon as possible.
- There is no need to seal your countertops. Sealers cannot penetrate and remain on the surface.
- Quartz is heat resistant, however like all stone materials; Quartz can be damaged by sudden and rapid surface temperature change. Always use a trivet or hot pad between quartz and any heat generating device such as: crock pots, deep fryers and electric pans. Sudden or rapid change of temperatures or sustained heating, especially near edges and cut outs, may create enough thermal expansion energy to cause your countertop to crack. Damage caused by thermal expansion is not covered under our warranty.